A Networking Forum for

Greater Pittsburgh Area Real Estate Investors
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Nobody here.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 pm 

I was wondering with the number of Acre members and the REIA that there is not more people particpating. I would think there would be more. Any idea why?

Post subject: Re: Nobody here.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:08 am 
Site Admin

Kevin, I've been trying to spread the word about the forum when I go to RE club meetings, and by posting on Craigslist.

I started up this forum because I couldn't find anything like it, and people at ACRE I talked to told me they would really love one too. However, I think people get too busy and have too many things competing for their attention.

It would be great to get more people on this forum, so that we can all draw on each other's experience. If you have any other ideas for promoting this, please do let me know, and of course, if you find it useful, please spread the word!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:49 pm 

I'm interested in a peer group meeting so that we can network. If it happens online, that would be great too.

workdog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:56 am 
Site Admin

Hey workdog,

That could be arranged if people are interested. Perhaps I could reserve a room at one of the Paneras. I'll send out an email to the group to see what people think, but even if we get a few people, I'd be into meeting anyway. It's so easy to get lost at the big RE meetings, that a smaller mastermind group may be helpful to many of us.

What is your real name? Do we know each other from ACRE or WPREIA? My phone number is 412-488-7239 if you want to give me a call.

Emilie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 pm 

Live & in person works for me. I need the accountability that a goal oriented group could provide. Panera's sounds great. Evenings T,W, or H after 7pm would be my first choice. Other times/days are negotiable.
What ever happened to that realestate agent that had meetings in Monroeville once a month?

workdog