A Networking Forum for

Greater Pittsburgh Area Real Estate Investors
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

To insert images, upload images to your server, copy the url, and insert it between img tags. Your code should look like this:

[img]http://www.YourDomain/YourImageName.gif[/img]

Alternatively, you can include a link to your website.

Post subject: Looking for Serious Investors!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:48 pm 

Attention all Pittsburgh Area Investors:

Priced To Sell Properties is seeking a handful of serious investors who want to increase their rental portfolio and build wealth NOW!

I have been wholesaling Pittsburgh investment properties for the last two and a half years. I have a few reliable buyers that have purchased multiple properties from me and are completely satisfied. What I am looking to do is add a few serious, aggressive investors who are looking to buy anywhere from 3-6 houses each year, or more. I'm looking for people who are serious about building wealth through investment properties and know a good deal when they see one. Most of my deals never even make it to the general public, because my Inside Buyers snatch them up first. I can offer nice properties for $0.40-$0.70 on the dollar, and offer anywhere from 15-25% ROI, sometimes even more! Its very simple, you tell me exactly what you want...area, price range, etc, and I adjust my marketing to fit your needs. All of my prices include my assignment fee, and I take care of all paperwork, set up the closings, handle all inspections and dye tests, etc. All you do is show up at the closing with a check! I can even help you with all your rehab needs, as well as find quality tenants to occupy your properties. I will not send you properties in War Zones, or properties that need complete rehab, unless of course that is what you seek. As we all know, time is our most precious asset, and I no longer want to deal with tirekickers and wannabe investors! All I want is a handful of serious investors who take action and are serious about their investments!

If you are a serious investor and would like the best properties handed to you on a platter, please contact me at 412-897-3387, or check out my website at www.PricedToSellProperties.com. I look forward to building a long and prosperous relationship with anyone who is willing to take control of their own future!

Nick Bachofsky
www.PricedToSellProperties.com
412-897-3387
nbachofsky@hotmail.com