A Networking Forum for

Greater Pittsburgh Area Real Estate Investors
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Welcome + Helpful Hints
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome and thanks for visiting!

1. Click on the link for the forum you're interested in. There, you can read other people's posts, search key words to read all posts on the topic of your choice, and click on "New Post" to write your own post that will also be emailed to each member in a daily digest.

2. Please take a moment to register, by clicking the "Register" link in the top left corner. You do need to register before you can post messages.

3. When you post, be sure to check the little box next to "Notify me when a reply is posted", at the bottom of your post. This way, every time someone replies to your post, an email will notify you about the reply.

4. Please do share a little bit about yourself with the group, click on "User Control Panel" at the top right corner. Then, click on "Profile".

5. Sign your posts with your real name, so that other members can get to know you and recognize you at meetings, etc.

6. It's nice to include a photo of yourself, to help people connect your face with your name, in case you run into each other in the real world.

To include a photo, stay on the "Profile" screen, and click on "Edit Avatar". You can upload your photo here.

Please be sure to resize your photo to 90x90 pixels or less, at 72dpi. I understand that many of you don't know how to do this, and this step it totally optional. If you come and talk to me at an ACRE meeting or event, I could take your picture, format it properly, and email it to you so that you can use it for this forum and any other online community.

7. Check the FAQ's (link at the top right corner of every page) for more info on using this forum.

8. If you have questions or suggestions, please post them in the last forum: "Suggestion Box".

Happy Networking,

Emilie Nottle
Forum Moderator
emilie@zooop-design.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]